Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Supply Chain team.
Supply Chain Specialist
Supply Chain Director
- Based in Tessa’s Malaysia office to coordinate and liaise with members of the Tessa Supply Chain team globally
- Liaise with clinical trial sites and process shipment requests
- Arrange and monitor shipments to ensure proper allocation of resources and timeliness of shipments
- Manage, track and handle inventory of biological samples
- Manage liquid nitrogen levels in freezers/tanks
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/process-flow operations, preferably related to Bioscience with at least 2 years of working experience in supply chain/logistics
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Chinese is a bonus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced lean company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and wiling to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player