Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Clinical Development team.
Director, Clinical Development
As Clinical lead, he/she will be responsible for scientific and clinical oversight of clinical trial in oncology/Haemato-oncology area.
- Main Point of Contact with study investigators and DMC (Data Monitoring Committee) for protocol-related clinical and scientific discussion, and scientific engagement
- Work closely with study team to provide medical and scientific input, and to address protocol-related scientific and clinical questions and study-related issues, including feasibility assessment, patient recruitment, etc.
- Contribute to regulatory activities such as IND, NDA submission, and data cleaning activity
- Key role in analysing the data, preparing clinical study report (CSR) and presenting to IDMC
- Development of clinical documents such as protocol/amendment update, IB update, annual study report, etc.
- Clinical interface for other functions for successful delivery of study
- MD (medical oncologist, or industry trained in oncology and/or immune-oncology or cell therapy)
- Experience in Pharma industry for 10 years
- Experience in clinical trial or medical affairs in oncology area for more than 5 years
- Knowledgeable in science of oncology and able to analyse the data
- Good communication skills and good team player