Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Hospital & External Relations team.
Senior Manager, Medical Affairs & Clinical Development
Medical Affairs Director
- Develop peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non- promotional materials. They may function in-house and require travelling for on-the-job assignments as part of ongoing late Phase Clinical trials / KOL engagement / pre-launch activities.
- Strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of Tessa products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape Tessa understanding of the therapeutic environment. Their activities may begin up to two years prior to licensure and launch of a new therapy/product, depending on the innovative therapy/product.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical and scientific information and provide clinical trial support, where applicable for pipeline development activities.
- Support the Medical Affairs Director and Hospital Relations team, to consolidate weekly/monthly team reports, scheduling of internal and external meetings but not limited to Study site visits, KOL (key opinion leader) meetings, Investigator kick-off meetings etc.
- Support the department to develop presentation slide-decks for internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Develop, maintain, and support enhancement of Tessa Immunology – Oncology Experts and Hospital Database worldwide.
- Liaise with Product development teams to earmark monthly/quarterly deliverables for upcoming Phase I/II trials.
- Prepare Annual Scientific Congress / Oncology meeting planners and schedule Tessa CMO-Medical team attendance & track Tessa KOL participation.
- Work with Medical Director and Tessa team to track Clinical development program milestones for Tessa pipeline projects, project management deliverables and identify opportunities for future life-cycle management (LCM) and post-marketing studies (PMS)
- Support preparation of medical training, medical information material and future support towards Medical publications (Study Newsletters, Abstracts, Journal submissions and manuscripts).
- Requires covering both Malaysia and Thailand Hospital relations
- MBBS, PharmD, Pharmacist, PhD or other life sciences professional with good medical/technical background and proven competencies such as, influencing skills, clinical research insight, and market knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years Pharma Industry / Biotechnology / Hospital research experience performing similar role, with working knowledge of the Healthcare Systems, reimbursement mechanisms and research procedures as well as the ICH-GCP guidelines other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry (SAPI, IFPMA etc).
- Must have experiences in oncology area
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts/decision makers.
- Working knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in Onco-Immunotherapy area.
- Knowledge of at least either Thai / Malay local languages will be an added advantage
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information
- Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms (for e.g. raising disease awareness via social media)
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
- Able to effectively contribute and work with multifunctional teams in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment of Onco-Immunotherapy.