Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Research & Development team.
- Perform cellular and molecular biology experiments such as cell culture, flow cytometry, and/or molecular cloning.
- Perform PBMC isolation by ficoll paque density gradient centrifugation.
- Perform and/or assist data analyses and report writing.
- Assist in broad level of laboratory management as well as solving of any operational issues, as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical fields or any related fields with at least 2 years of experience in R&D.
- Strong background in immunology and/or and molecular biology is preferred.
- Good working attitude and willingness to learn
- Good problem solving skill
- Good communication skill and able to be a team player