Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Research & Development team.
Chief Scientific Officer
- Planning, managing, and conducting research project(s).
- Conduct cellular and molecular biology experiments such as cell culture, western blot, immunoprecipitation, immune cell analysis, viral vector biology, mammalian cell transfection.
- PhD degree in Immunology, Molecular biology or other relevant areas of Biomedical fields with at least 2 years of post-doctorate experience in R&D
- Strong background in immunology and/or molecular biology and/or Virology.
- Strong analytical skills and possess good scientific writing and presentation skills.
- Good working attitude and willingness to learn
- Good problem solving skill
- Good communication skill and able to be a team player