Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Supply Chain team.
- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing of assigned categories of spend.
- Align with stakeholders and business leaders on their needs and provide Project Management and support for multiple projects within budget and on time.
- Coordinate closely with Planning to generate material requirements based on production schedules and forecasts; review and process purchase orders to meet the needs of production.
- Resolves any receiving issues with warehouse and incoming inspection.
- Facilitate returns of materials to vendors as appropriate.
- Quickly and pro-actively identify any potential materials supply issues, communicate and seek resolution. Escalate appropriately to Planning and management as needed.
- Maintain appropriate data at all times in appropriate systems. E.g., create and update item master records and bills of materials in SAP.
- Ensure terms and conditions of supply and service agreements are adhered to, executed and documented.
- Develop and sustain vendor relationships as well as assist in ensuring accountability exists within the managed category and performance is tracked.
- Support Quality department in vendor audit, investigation, complaint, change control and GMP systems monitoring, and follow up on implementation of corrective actions.
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the biopharma and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Well-versed in GMP material or service provider management.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, SOP and quality processes. Strong understanding of the Quality Assurance systems, quality audit, and vendor qualification program.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Collaborate well in cross-functional matrix environment, able to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in Chinese is a plus.