Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Hospital Operations team.
Hospital Operations Manager
- Oversee scheduling of hospital related operations for the clinical trial processes (patient visits, immunotherapy treatment workflow, infusion logistics etc.)
- Support hospital site staff in the management of Tessa’s clinical trials; to liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders in the coordination of immunotherapy treatment
- Identify and implement improvements in potential gaps in the conduct of the clinical trial
- Assist and conduct trainings at hospital trial sites locally
- Review, update and manage protocol and laboratory manuals periodically to ensure smooth flow of trial operations
- Responsible for drafting SOPs and design processes relevant to clinical trial operations (includes quality control processes, logistical and inventory flows etc.)
- Assist manager in any other administrative work
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Biomedical Sciences or any related field with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical or clinical research industry.
- Good working attitude and a team player
- Possess good problem-solving skills and able to think logically under pressure
- Possess an analytical mind, meticulous, and organized in his/her work
- Fluent in English, personable and able to deliver trainings and presentations confidently
- Prior exposure to basic laboratory setups will be an advantage
- Possess basic laboratory skills and knowledge of lab biosafety practices
- Mobile and able to travel locally/overseas under short notices
- Proficient in MS Office