Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Administration team.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, take messages.
- Attend to visitors, guests and direct them to respective room/employee.
- Manage incoming/outgoing local and overseas postages and courier packages.
- Receive/direct all incoming deliveries.
- Distribution of incoming mails.
- Serving of refreshments to visitors/guests.
- Ensure proper cleanliness, readiness, and general housekeeping of meeting rooms.
- Liaise with building maintenance team for fixture/fittings maintenance/services.
- Assist in preparation of catering/events
- Run office errands (purchase of office supplies, F&B, banking etc)
- Assist in application of passes/permits (car park, contractor permit, facilities etc)
- Assist in preparation of PO
- Order and control of the following supplies: Pantry, Stationeries, Printer and Binder.
- Assist Finance with Corporate Secretarial related matters.
- GCE ‘O’ level education with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to speak and write English well
- Meticulous and good organization skill
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Good communication skill and a team player