Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Communications team.
- Together with the company’s communications consultants,
> Manage the development and execution of a communications strategy & plan
> Develop communication strategies for delivery of corporate culture and business strategy; draft, negotiate, and position media releases;
> Connect, network, and pitch local/global/social media to manage interviews and major news pieces in all mediums (e.g. TV, radio, blogging, social, newspaper);
> Oversee content development throughout all channels, mediums, and any internal/external documentation;
> Manage company brand and reputation; develop branding initiatives, and external media relations;
> Secure speaking opportunities for Tessa’s spokespeople at relevant events and global scientific conferences;
> Manage conference attendance and corporate retreats.
- Work closely with the management team in order to
> Stay on top of potential newsworthy items that can be leveraged in press outreach;
> Ensure alignment of internal & external communications with strategic objectives;
- Managing the development and uploading of content as well as impact/readership analysis for the Company’s website, social media platforms and other online sites.
- Liaise with teams and organisation for crisis management.
- Manage and deliver an internal communications plan & calendar;
- Provide support in driving a corporate branding campaign and culture development;
- Plan, edit, and provide innovative content for internal communications messages;
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders;
- Track all internal communications efforts to measure success and refine approach accordingly;
- Provide support on roll-out of ad-hoc internal projects and business communications needs.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Corporate and Internal Communications, preferably in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries;
- Impeccable verbal and written communications skills with a proven track record in media management, public relations, and crisis management;
- Ability to think strategically and translate technical information into effective public messages;
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong project management skills;
- A self-starter who can hit the ground running and work autonomously.