Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Administration team.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the office.
- General office administration and secretarial support to Operations team.
- Manages Reception desk (take calls, messages, manage mails/couriers, receiving guests, goods etc).
- Office consumables orders and control (pantry, stationeries, corporate stationeries, accessories etc).
- Takes care of office accessibility and security needs (access card control, meeting room grants, teleconference setup etc).
- Maintains vendors and landlord relationship.
- Point of contact for facilities management – office fixtures & fittings, car park, aircon etc.
- Establishes and control of service and maintenance schedules of all office equipment.
- Travel arrangement as and when required.
- Assists in Expense claims when required.
- Assists in events and/or group lunch meetings needs (including preparation and serving of F&B).
- Preparation of PR/PO/GR in SAP.
- Work with cleaners for general housekeeping of office.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in managing small office.
- With some travel arrangement knowledge an advantage.
- Someone who is a self-starter and does not require much supervision at work.
- Independent, organised, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Willing to be seated at Front Desk.
- Easy going and able to communicate with people of all levels.