Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Hospital Operations team.
Clinical Application Specialist / Hospital Operations Manager
Hospital Operations Manager
- Oversee hospital related operations conducted by clinical trial sites (subject visits scheduling, immunotherapy clinical workflow, infusion logistics etc.)
- Deliver Investigational Product related trainings and evaluations at trial sites within US (not limited to Site Selection Visits, Site Initiation Visits, On-site and remote training visits, bi-annual Infusion Evaluation Visits)
- Support clinical trial site staff in the application and management of Investigational Product
- Liaise closely between internal and external stakeholders in the coordination of subject immunotherapy treatment
- Independently support and troubleshoot immunotherapy related issues and escalations
- Oversee inventory and management of Infusion related equipment and ancillaries provided to all sites including sourcing, assembly and distribution of items.
- Review, update and manage protocol and Instruction manuals periodically to ensure smooth flow of trial operations
- Timely Maintenance of study related documents for all activities undertaken.
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical Sciences or any related field with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical or clinical research industry.
- Site Experience/Nursing Background is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft office such as Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work independently and remotely, Global experience preferred.
- Possess an analytical mind, meticulous, and organized in his/her work.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and able to think logically under pressure.
- Good communication skill and able deliver effective trainings
- Travel up to 50% is required