Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Finance team.
Senior Finance Executive
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements, including consolidation & posting of manual journal entries, and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives.
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual management and board reporting
- Assist with annual external financial and tax audit examination; prepare assigned schedules for annual and interim audit.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Degree or related qualifications in Accounting
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related areas
- Meticulous and good with numbers
- Highly motivated individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint