Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Quality team.
Senior QC Executive / QC Executive
Associate Director, Quality Control
- Perform QC testing on cell product, environmental monitoring of cleanrooms as per SOP in accordance with applicable PIC/S, ICH or USFDA requirements
- Responsible for documentation and filing of activities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Support QC related activities/projects including housekeeping, equipment maintenance and managing lab suppliers, Equipment Qualification, method validation etc
- Coordinate cross-departmental activities and liaise with external vendors
- Min Degree/Diploma in life Sciences/Biomedical Science/Biotech/Microbiology/Cell Biology or related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- For Senior position, 3 – 10 years of working experiences in testing laboratory or GLP or GMP environment is preferred
- Experience with cell culture, biological assays , Bioburden, environmental monitoring, sterility test, bacterial endotoxin test, microbial identification tests, media qualification, cell viability, aseptic techniques and trainings
- Experience with Trackwise, LIMS and SAP will be an added advantage.
- A team player with good planning, coordination and inter-person skills
- Open-minded, passionate and pro-active
- Proficient in Microsoft Office