Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Hospital Operations team.
Hospital Operations Manager
- Oversee scheduling of hospital related operations for the clinical trial sites (subject visits, immunotherapy treatment workflow, infusion logistics etc.)
- Conduct Investigational Product related trainings at trial sites
- Support clinical trial site staff in the application and management of Investigational Product
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders in the coordination of subject immunotherapy treatment
- Provide support and troubleshoot immunotherapy related issues and escalations
- Identify and implement improvements in potential gaps in the conduct of the clinical trial
- Review, update and manage protocol and laboratory manuals periodically to ensure smooth flow of trial operations
- Responsible for drafting SOPs and design processes relevant to clinical trial operations related to Investigational Product (includes quality control processes, logistical and inventory flows etc.)
- Assist manager in any other administrative work
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical Sciences or any related field with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical or clinical research industry.
- Site experience/Nursing background is advantageous
- Good working attitude and a team player
- Possess good problem-solving skills and able to think logically under pressure
- Possess an analytical mind, meticulous, and organized in his/her work
- Fluent in English, personable and able to deliver trainings and presentations confidently
- Travel up to 50% is required.
- Proficient in MS Office