Tessa Therapeutics is a leading biotechnology company specializing in the research, clinical development, and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy treatments. We are a global leader in employing Virus-Specific T cells (VST) to treat cancer. We are currently conducting the world’s first US FDA-registered Phase III T cell therapy trial in NPC, or any cancer indication. We have multiple recruitment sites in the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and the US. In addition, we have a robust pipeline of both pre-clinical and clinical treatments, targeting multiple cancer indications.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our R&D team.
Chief Technical Officer
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated immunologist or cancer biologist to join our antibody discovery team. The ideal candidate will be involved in the identification and verification of novel targets for antibody-based cancer treatments. Thus, the candidate must have substantial knowledge and deep understanding of the biology of the immune system and the tumor microenvironment. The candidate will be working in a team of protein engineers and biologists to advance current pipelines as well as identifying new therapeutic targets. The candidate will lead the design, planning and execution of in vitro and in vivo studies for the validation of therapeutic approaches and the assessment of the efficacy and mechanisms of actions of leads.
- PhD in immunology with 3-5 years experience in tumor immunology, drug discovery and development or a closely related field
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the design, validation and execution of in vitro and ex vivo flow cytometry-based phenotypic and functional characterization of immune cell populations.
- Experience in the isolation, culturing and characterization of primary human and/or rodent immune cells.
- Expertise in the design and execution of various immune cell based functional assays, (e.g. cytokine secretion, proliferation, cytotoxicity)
- Experience in design and execution of in vivo studies in a broad range of mouse based tumor models.
- Strong analytical skills, and problem solving skills.
- Strong critical thinking ability with high levels of innovation and creativity.
- Good communication skills with ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Experience in various tumor mouse models including syngeneic, xenograft and PDX is a plus.
- Experience in in vivo imaging will also be a plus.
- Expertise and experience in histology, immunohistochemistry and/or confocal microscopy will be ideal