Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our R&D team.
Quality Assurance Assistant
Senior Research Scientist (Animal Studies)
- Assist in developing and maintaining required documents for GLP implementation in the preclinical department.
- Assist in reviewing SOPs and study plans for non-clinical studies.
- Assist in the review of the raw data and final report of non-clinical studies.
- Assist in internal auditions and also inspection of CROs, outside contractors and suppliers based on the GLP principles.
- Bachelor or Master in life sciences (biomedical or veterinary sciences are preferred) with at least one year of experience in GLP environment.
- Direct experience in quality assurance unit (QAU) in GLP environment is advantageous.
- Good communication and analytical skill and ability to be a team player.
- Open-minded, passionate, pro-active skills and keen to learn new skills and techniques.