Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Administration team.
Personal Assistant / Office Administrator (Suntec Office)
- Secretarial and PA support to team of Senior Executives
- Extensive calendar management
- Coordinate frequent team meetings
- Travel arrangement
- Process monthly expenses claims
- Assist in reception duties as and when required and during absence of front office staff (answer/transfer calls, goods receipt, attend to visitors, mails distribution etc)
- Assists in events and/or group meetings needs (including preparation and serving of F&B)
- Assist in general office management related tasks when required
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, particularly as a Personal Assistant/Secretary to senior manager or management team
- With good travel arrangement knowledge and able to manage complex travel itinerary
- Possess reasonable understanding of global timings so as to orangise meetings and appointments in different time zones, especially for US
- Self-starter and does not require much supervision at work
- Proactive, independent, meticulous and able to multi-task
- Organised and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Easy going and able to communicate with people of all levels