Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our Production team.
- Production of autologous T cell products from venesected blood through cell culture, harvest, and cryopreservation;
- Observe strict aseptic practices for cell culture and other cleanroom related activities to ensure compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) at all times;
- Records manufacturing data and information in a clear, concise, format according to Good Documentation Practice (GDP);
- Cleaning and maintenance of process equipment and cleanrooms according to SOPs
- Coordinate daily operations with various parties within and outside of the department
- Assist in inventory planning and control in the cleanroom
- Assist in the development of SOP, batch records, deviations and change controls
- Assists in all aspects of laboratory management and solving of any operational issues (when required)
- Diploma/Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Biomedical Science or any related field
- At least 2-years prior experience with mammalian cell culture and possesses good aseptic techniques
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player
- Passionate, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to work off-shift and long hours occasionally as required
- Proficient in Microsoft office such as Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Familiar with software validation, SAP and Trackwise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English
- Require to be based in Malaysia Office for up to 12 months for training