Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Supply Chain Specialist
Senior Supply Chain Specialist
- Based in Tessa’s Malaysia office to coordinate and liaise with members of the Tessa Supply Chain team globally
- Liaise with clinical trial sites and process shipment requests
- Arrange and monitor shipments to ensure proper allocation of resources and timeliness of shipments
- Manage, track and handle inventory of biological samples
- Manage liquid nitrogen levels in freezers/tanks
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/process-flow operations, preferably related to Bioscience with at least 2 years of working experience in supply chain/logistics
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable in a fast-paced lean company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and wiling to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player