Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Purchasing Coordinator (12 months)
- Performs routine transactional tasks such as PR to PO conversions, contracts routing and ensures all purchase orders are issued on time to the suppliers.
- Expedites and follow up on orders acknowledgement with suppliers, ensuring that the stipulated delivery times are met and, if/when missed, are addressed in a timely manner.
- Performs sourcing for simple spend categories in compliance with the company policy and standard procedures.
- Assists the department in report generation, analysis and tracking of vendors’ performance for periodic reporting.
- Performs document control & maintains proper documentation and records of all purchases for the procurement team.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned (if any) by the department head.
- Diploma holder in Supply Chain or minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to prioritize tasks, adapt to a changing environment and exhibit positive behaviour to internal and external customers in an effective manner.
- Meticulous, neat and self-driven, able to work with details accurately.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with people from all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge in SAP preferred
- Must be able to commit full 12 months contract