Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
- Performs sourcing for indirect spend categories in compliance with the company policy and standard procedures.
- Develops, plans and executes strategic regional sourcing within the categories assigned by maximising value and reducing the total cost of ownership while maintaining and/or improving service quality and vendor service levels.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with key stakeholders in identifying the business needs and scope of works.
- Resolves issues or escalations triggered by requestors and ensures that all business relationships within the area of responsibilities are protected by appropriate contractual documents.
- Designs, negotiates and executes business agreements and contracts, including the implementation of service level agreements with strategic suppliers.
- Supports and participates in supplier audits, investigations, complaints, change controls and cGMP systems monitoring and follows up on the implementation of corrective actions.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives and/or any projects assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing indirect spend categories in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cGMP requirements and prior start-up experience is desirable.
- Well-versed and strong in contracts creation, negotiations and formulating of service level agreements.
- Excellent ability in problem-solving, prioritizing urgent tasks and handling detailed information.
- Able to oversee implementation of contractual documentation and collaborate positively with all levels in a cross-matrix environment.
- Possess good understanding of suppliers’ landscapes, resourceful and able to carry out sourcing and market research for regional locations.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.