Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Quality Control Executive
Associate Director, Quality Control
- Perform microbiological testing (bioburden & sterility) on cell product, environmental monitoring of cleanrooms as per SOP in accordance with applicable PIC/S, ICH or USFDA requirements
- Responsible for documentation and filing of activities in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Support QC related activities/projects including housekeeping, equipment maintenance and managing lab suppliers, method validation etc
- Coordinate cross-departmental activities and liaise with external vendors
- Assist in admin duties and other laboratory activities
- Degree/Diploma in life Sciences/Biomedical Science/Biotech/Microbiology/Cell Biology or related field
- At least 2 years of working experiences in testing laboratory or GLP or GMP environment is preferred
- Experience with microbiological culture, identification, environmental monitoring and handling of air sampler will be added advantage
- A team player with good planning, coordination and inter-person skills
- Open-minded, passionate and pro-active
- Proficient in Microsoft Office