Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Manager, Biobank and Logistics
Director, Supply Chain
- Manage the biobank and logistics operations across Tessa’s facilities globally.
- Establish shipment lanes for clinical projects, including planning, sourcing of couriers, import/export permitting, shipment qualification/validation, performance monitoring.
- Manage daily GMP biobank and shipment operational activities.
- Business process owner for cell therapy coordination system to manage the chain of custody of cell materials.
- Business process owner for sample management system.
- Maintain operational KPIs for biobank and shipment activities. Monitor and continuously improve biobank and shipment performance and service level.
- Develop risk assessment and mitigation plan for biobank and shipment, escalate business risks to proper level of management.
- Support Quality department in vendor audit, investigation, complaint, change control and GMP systems monitoring, and follow up on implementation of corrective actions.
- Continuous business process improvements (e.g., streamlining the biobank and logistics processes, development or revision of shipment procedures, documenting processes, risk assessment etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Well-versed in logistics and supply chain, biologic drug development, manufacturing, testing and release processes, or GMP material or service provider management.
- Proven experience in warehousing activities under GMP conditions, preferably in cryogenic storage environment.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, SOP and quality processes. Strong understanding of the Quality Assurance systems, quality audit, and supplier qualification program.
- Experience in ERP systems usage, SAP preferred.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Collaborate well in cross-functional matrix environment, able to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
- Good people management, problem solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.