Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Associate Director, Strategy & Project Management
Director, Strategy & Project Management
- Provides strategic leadership and work with program/project lead to drive the product development strategy with the input from the program/project team, from pre-candidate selection to the late stage clinical projects/commercialisation.
- Develops and manages the execution of integrated cross- functional project plans, including scopes, resource plans, schedules and budgets, in line with Company’s strategic objectives and priorities.
- Establishes and implements project management systems and processes to proactively track project status across the different stages, identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths and ensure adherence to project timeline, resource plan and budget.
- Develops program/project level risk assessment and mitigation strategies; to proactively anticipate potential risks and impacts and to facilitate resolution of issues on a timely basis.
- Collaborate and provide effective coordination for cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of project objectives and support resolution of project issues
- Applies project management best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and close-out of projects.
- Prepares progress reports and key updates to the Senior Management on a regular basis or as required
- Alliance management of investigator initiated trials
- B.S. degree in Life Sciences and MBA, MD, or PhD required.
- More than five years’ experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- At least Three years’ experience in managing clinical stage projects (immuno oncology/ trial experience is preferred).
- In-depth knowledge in the drug development and manufacturing processes for pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clinical, Regulatory Affairs).
- Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of relationship building and communication
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and decision analysis.
- Has expertise in all phases of Project Management, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor/Control, Closeout.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and controlling cross functional project budgets, timelines and scope.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.