Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior GL Accountant
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements, including group consolidation and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives.
- Perform accounting analysis for monthly financial statements and cash flows.
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Support Supply Chain team in the resolution of inventory issues in SAP system and manage inventory accounting.
- Assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Assist with quarterly GST reporting.
- Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual external investor and management board reporting.
- Assist with annual external financial and tax audit examination; prepare assigned schedules for annual and interim audit.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Degree or related qualifications in Accounting
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related areas
- Highly proficient in the use of SAP system
- Team player
- Meticulous and good with numbers
- Able to multi-task
- Highly motivated individual
- Work independently in areas with limited guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint