Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior/Engineer, Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (EHS&S)
Manager, Facilities & Engineering
- Responsible for ensuring Tessa’s current Technical Operations Hub is maintained in good operational state.
- This includes Environmental, Health, Safety and Security.
- Scope of operations may include provide EHS&S Training and Promotion, setting up ERT, ERP and Safety Committee.
- Manage external contractors in the areas of Fire Protection, CCTV and Card Access.
- Work closely with Building Owner to ensure a seamless interface between internal and external EHS&S.
- Ensure maintenance and service contracts are executed as per requirements; establish regular review points with external contractors as required to continually improve processes and performance.
- Work cross functionally to ensure Customers’ operations are meeting EHS&S policy and requirement.
- Ensure the execution of service and maintenance contracts are properly documented.
- Where Singapore Statutory requirements apply, ensure requirements are met.
- Evaluate EHS&S service and maintenance contracts and revise if necessary.
- Support facility improvement projects or design projects as required.
- Diploma or Degree in EHS Engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in EHS&S
- Willing to learn and continuously improve.
- Self-Starter with good initiative to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in MOM, NEA, SCDF and SPF is an added advantage.
- Comply to Tessa safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values.