Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Associate Director, Engineering, Facilities & EHS&S
- Responsible for ensuring Tessa’s current Technical Operations Equipment and Rooms are maintained in good operational state.
- This includes general facility area/room serviceability, serviceability of fire prevention, security access control, HVAC, electrical, water and gas systems.
- Scope of operations may include a cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Manage external contractors in the areas of cleaning, waste removal and pest control.
- Work closely with Building Owner to ensure a seamless interface between internal and external facilities and utilities.
- Ensure maintenance and service contracts are executed as per requirements; establish regular review points with external contractors as required to continually improve processes and performance.
- Work cross functionally to ensure facility and utilities meet Internal Customers’ needs.
- Ensure the execution of facilities service and maintenance contracts are properly documented.
- Where cGMP requirements apply, ensure requirements meet GDP and internal Quality standards
- Evaluate facilities service and maintenance contracts and revise if necessary.
- Support facility improvement projects or design projects as required.
- Be an active member of the Safety Committee.
- Diploma or Degree in Facilities, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in managing contractors in facility maintenance and cGMP facility operations.
- Experience in cGMP requirements for cleanroom operations, pest control and cleaning will be advantageous.
- Willing to learn and continuously improve.
- Self-Starter with good initiative to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in cGMP or Bio-Pharma R&D is an added advantage.
- Comply to Tessa safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values.