Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Manager, Capital Projects
- Tessa Therapeutics is embarking on the construction of a cGMP Cell Therapy facility in a brown field site. The project will be executed in different phases, matching the development and progress of the various clinical products.
- As part of the capital project team, the individual will lead the interfacing with the EPCM project manager and the internal Tessa team to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the capital projects.
- The individual will organize and coordinate various activities for the entire project, reporting the progress of the EPCM contractor, and Tessa’s internal project team and various contractors/vendor through all project phases.
- Project management activities include:
- Ensures necessary communication within the project team (meetings, reporting) and coordinates interfaces outside of the project team with core team members, steering team members and stakeholder.
- Report project progress to all key stakeholders, escalating key issues and risks for the project.
- Organize and coordinate deliverable from the various sub-teams, contractors and vendors.
- Supports the technical team to investigate any project challenges with necessary risk assessment tools and techniques then implements corrective measures
- Evaluates and assesses project results and provides recommendations for future improvement as part of a continuous improvement effort.
- Prepares Project Change Orders with inputs from key stakeholders.
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Be part of and help nurture an environment where individuals and teams can grow and excel.
- Degree in Engineering or any related field with at least 8 years of relevant working experience as a process engineer for new cGMP facility construction.
- Project management of capital projects of >USD25M will be advantages.
- Prior experience in cGMP Biologics facilities and working with EPCM vendors a must.
- Ability to demonstrate both technical competency and team leadership.
- Proactive in working on solving issues and problems.
- Able to communicate with impact, ensuring alignment and negotiating positive outcomes from various stakeholders.
- This role is for a 24-month period.
- Comply to Tess safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values.