Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Scientific / Medical Writer
- Responsible for drafting, editing and finalising scientific and medical documents by working with clinical and medical teams to support clinical development and medical affairs activities across Phase 1 to Phase 3 clinical trials:
- Study synopsis, protocols, Investigator Brochures, ICF and protocol amendments for clinical trials
- Regulatory documents for IND and NDA submissions to regulatory authority
- Safety reports for all clinical trials (Phase 1,2 and 3)
- Clinical study reports to IDMC and regulatory authorities
- Manuscripts for publications of study progress, trial data and review articles at congresses and scientific journals
- Presentations and communication materials
- Work as Publication manager for medical affairs activities
- Ensure high quality scientific content & output with proper organization, clarity, accuracy, consistency and adherence to regulatory and internal guidelines
- Responsible for producing effective visual and written scientific communication for internal and external audience while ensuring that content contained in all documentation conforms to company design, control and legal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledgeable and well versed in the science of oncology and strong ability to analyse scientific data
- At least 5 years of experience in medical and scientific writing in oncology area in Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communicator
- Meticulous and good organization skill
- Good people skills and able to work seamlessly with internal stakeholders