Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Executive, Quality Control
Manager, Quality Control
- Responsible for generating purchase request, PO, as well as settling invoices for QC related testing
- Responsible for coordination of QC sample shipment and testing with external testing laboratories
- Supports QC laboratory operations for material-related matters, including new material sourcing, stock take, material usage forecast, material replenishment and reagent preparation
- Supports QC laboratory functions including cleaning and facility maintenance
- Participates in audits as required
- Acts as QC document controller through liaison with QA document control
- Sets up and manage electronic repository for QC documents
- Supports maintenance of TessaConnect QC site
- Assists in equipment maintenance and calibration matters
- Performs ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma in Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences/ Biology/Life Science or any related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Detailed and organized
- Good time management skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Able to communicate pro-actively and effectively within department and with other departments, external vendors
- Able to adapt in a high-demanding and fast-pace working environment
- Knowledge in cGMP/ cGLP is preferable
- Preferably prior experience with SAP or any other purchasing/ finance computer system and LIMS system
- Able to perform duty on weekends or outside working hours if required