Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Manager / Manager, External Manufacturing Projects
Director, Strategy & Project Management
- The individual will support the execution various external manufacturing projects related to clinical pipeline programs.
- The role will involve ensuring satellite laboratories and the main manufacturing site are operating in synchronization as part of the clinical trial.
- The individual will organize and coordinate various activities amongst the technical functions including:
- Ensures necessary communication within the project team (meetings, reporting) and coordinates interfaces outside of the project team with core team members, steering team members and stakeholders.
- Report project progress to all key stakeholders, escalating key issues and risks for the project.
- Organize and coordinate deliverable from the various sub-teams, contractors and vendors.
- Supports the technical team to investigate any project challenges with necessary risk assessment tools and techniques then implements corrective measures
- Evaluates and assesses project results and provides recommendations for future improvement as part of a continuous improvement effort
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget
- Be part of and help nurture an environment where individuals and teams can grow and excel.
- Degree in Engineering or any related field with at least 8 years of relevant working experience in technical project management.
- Technology transfer and/or early clinical stage program experience is a plus
- Prior experience in cGMP Biologics facilities and working with contract organization and vendors a must.
- Proactive in working on solving issues and problems
- Able to communicate with impact, ensuring alignment and negotiating positive outcomes from various stakeholders.
- Comply to Tessa’s safety practices and standard operating procedures
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values
- Travelling up to 15% may be required