Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Associate Research Scientist
Senior Research Scientist
- Planning, managing, and conducting research project(s)
- Perform cellular and molecular biology experiments such as cell culture, flow cytometry, and/or molecular cloning.
- Perform and/or assist data analyses and report writing.
- Assist in broad level of laboratory management as well as solving of any operational issues, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Immunology, Molecular biology or other relevant areas of Biomedical fields prior experience in R&D desirable
- Molecular biology experience in cell culture, western blot, immunoprecipitation, viral vector biology, mammalian cell transfection, PCR and Golden Gate cloning
- Strong background in immunology and/or molecular biology and/or Virology
- Strong analytical skills and possess good scientific writing and presentation skills
- Good working attitude and willingness to learn
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skill and able to be a team player
- Self-starter and independent learner
- Independent data analysis
- Careful record keeping