Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Specialist, Product Development
This position is located in Tessa’s Singapore Office. He or She is responsible for managing technology transfers, serves as a technical expert for blood process and equipment troubleshooting and Point of Contact for satellite laboratories. This position communicates operational, logistical detail and manages the timeline and ensures adherence to the strategy plan with satellite laboratories in collaboration with Tessa’s departments in Singapore.
- Serve as a technical point of contact for the Product Development department with satellite laboratories
- Collaborate with various departments to strategize, plan and execute technology transfer of processes between satellite labs
- Work closely with vendors to troubleshoot any blood handling process and equipment issues and seek resolution within reasonable timeframe
- Support management of CMOs for Product Development team and major stakeholders of Tessa’s departments
- Assist in project management and logistic support for scientific and technical aspects of CMOs, Satellite laboratories from planning, budget, following up contracts, tracking progress, and timeline
- Support other product development projects (e.g., contract research organizations, contract manufacturers, service/supply vendors)
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with collaboration partners ensuring team environment and alignment with Tessa strategic planning
- Bachelor degree in life science or Engineering fields
- 2-3+ years proven successful track record in life science industry or GMP/GLP regulated laboratories and basic knowledge of GLP, GCP, and CMC & QA guidelines
- Technology transfer and/or early clinical stage program experience is a must
- Experience in pharmaceutical drug development, especially in supporting clinical trials, is highly desirable
- Prior experience with PBMC isolation or Sepax instrument desired
- Highly developed inter-personal skills and verbal/written communication
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage situations and motivate teams through objective and insightful leadership
- Traveling up to 15% may be required
- Multi language skills for the APAC area desired