Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Specialist, Clinical Applications
- Oversee product related operations conducted by clinical trial sites to ensure products are properly administered during bedside application (subject visits scheduling, immunotherapy clinical workflow, infusion logistics etc.)
- Provide site qualification, training and evaluation at trial sites within US to ensure Tessa’s products are delivered efficiently to patients.
- A subject matter expert representing end users and collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance understanding of the product portfolio and user experience.
- Independently support and troubleshoot immunotherapy related issues and escalations
- Oversee inventory and management of Infusion related equipment and ancillaries provided to all sites including sourcing, assembly and distribution of items.
- Review, update and manage protocol and Instruction manuals periodically to ensure smooth flow of trial operations
- Timely Maintenance of study related documents for all activities undertaken
- Bachelor degree in Biomedical Sciences or any related field with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical or clinical research industry.
- Site Experience / Nursing Background is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft office such as Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- Candidates from New Jersey / East Coast is preferred
- Able to work independently and remotely, Global experience is preferred.
- Possess an analytical mind, meticulous, and organized in his/her work.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and able to think logically under pressure.
- Good communication skill and able deliver effective training
- Travel up to 50% is required