Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Manager / Manager, Business Applications
Director, Information Technology
- Functional ownership and responsibility of various business applications within the company, mainly ERP, QMS, LIMS, Document Management System, Learning Management System, Manufacturing Execution System, Equipment calibration and maintenance etc
- Oversee development of business process requirements, including working with application vendors and partners to define project scope and deliverables to support business objectives for APAC and US Operations
- Work closely with Quality Computer System Validation, Regulatory and internal audit teams to achieve compliant and validated state of business applications
- Lead the evaluation vendor solutions, develop alternatives and recommend technical solutions in meeting the needs of the business
- Partner with software vendors, implementation partners, integrators and SaaS solution providers for the end to end business solutions delivery
- Lead and manage a team of analysts, functional experts and solution architects to identify and deliver business capabilities through technology solutions
- Undertake any other activities as required by the company
- Day to day operational user support including APAC and US operations
- Improvement of existing system to support the changing business requirement
- Improve design, configure and implement data integration between multiple enterprise systems along with future strategy towards enterprise integration platform
- Leverage standard “out of the box” system functionalities to the greatest extent possible while delivering solutions that enable our business partners to be effective, efficient and agile
- Understand short term and long term data analytics and reporting requirements and implement technology solutions for data warehouse and reporting
- Establish policies and procedures, ensure compliance with application development policies and standards
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify technology capabilities to meet their strategic business roadmap and develop the application master plan
- Collaborate with supply chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Commercial and other business functions to understand their IT needs and identify the “best fit” technology solutions to enable business capabilities
- Provide status updates, ensure overall project quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Participate in project application evaluation and development and identify potential risks, scope, cost
- Participate in and contribute effectively to departmental planning and strategy processes
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or Engineering or any related field with at least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Prior experience in an GxP-related environment in a Biotech or Pharmaceutical company with computer system validation experience
- Experience in developing design functional specifications, test scripts, computer system validation and training documents
- Experience with SAP, TrackWise, LIMS, MES, EMS, QMS etc.
- Possess “can do” attitude to solve problems and take initiative to find opportunities for continuous improvement
- Process-oriented with an ability to think strategically to reach a sound decision
- Self-motivated and positive with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and interface with all levels of business including senior leadership team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, but also able to follow the processes and policies of large corporations