About Tessa Therapeutics
Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Manager / Manager, Strategy & Project Management
Director, Strategy & Project Management
- Provide project management for the Product Development (PD) function on all clinical pipeline programs. This includes the development of project plans, tracking of deliverables, timelines, resourcing, scheduling and budget
- Provide effective coordination within the PD group, and collaborate well with external functions
- Provide effective communication and accountability program lead of all PD projects, including the projects’ objectives, timelines and deliverables
- Develops program/project level risk assessment and mitigation strategies; to proactively anticipate potential risks and impacts and to facilitate resolution of issues on a timely basis
- Apply project management best practices, or could be flexible and do what is necessary to ensure the successful initiation, planning, execution, control and close-out of projects
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external functional team members, in ensuring a positive working environment and alignment with Tessa strategic objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or above in life science
- 3+ years’ experience in in all phases of Project Management, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor/Control, and Closeout
- 3+ years’ experience in biological/ pharmaceutical drug development, especially in CMC and/or Development, Manufacturing Support, and Quality Control
- Strong team player, able to effectively work within and across teams
- Highly organized, ability to effectively manage timelines/ deliverable/ resources
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal/ written communication; ability to distill complex information into simple and clear messages
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required