About Tessa Therapeutics
Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Executive, Procurement (Direct Spend)
Senior Procurement Manager
- Performs sourcing for direct spend categories in compliance with the company policy and standard procedures.
- Develops, plans and executes strategic regional sourcing within the categories assigned by maximising value and reducing the total cost of ownership while maintaining and/or improving service quality and vendor service levels.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with key stakeholders in identifying the business needs and scope of works.
- Resolves issues or escalations triggered by requestors and ensures that all business relationships within the area of responsibilities are protected by appropriate contractual documents.
- Designs, negotiates and executes business agreements and contracts, including the implementation of service level agreements with strategic suppliers.
- Supports and participates in supplier audits, investigations, complaints, change controls and cGMP systems monitoring and follows up on the implementation of corrective actions.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives and/or any projects assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing direct spend categories in the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cGMP requirements with prior start-up experience are desirable.
- Well-versed and prior experience in vendor management, contracts creation, negotiations and formulating of service level agreements.
- Excellent ability in problem-solving, prioritizing urgent tasks and handling detailed information.
- Able to oversee implementation of contractual documentation and collaborate positively with all levels in a cross-matrix environment.
- Possess good understanding of suppliers’ landscapes, resourceful and able to carry out sourcing and market research for regional locations.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Prior knowledge with SAP preferred.