About Tessa Therapeutics
Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Executive, Business Development, China
VP, Business Development, China
Supporting VP, Business Development, China in the following activities:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities in China
- Managing key relationships in China, such as relationships with strategic partners, clinical trial collaborators, and government authorities at various levels and across various functions
- Managing and coordinating of workstreams with internal and external stakeholders to support activities / operations in China
- Acting as the internal cross-functional liaison in organising scientific, clinical and operational resources for any initiatives
- Project management of all workstreams within the team, e.g. tracking action items, organizing meetings, preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, coordinating global and sub-team meetings and activities
- Contribution to internal strategic discussions and preparation of presentation materials for both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience
- Effectively bilingual (English and Chinese)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively to China
- Demonstrates critical and creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably in both English and Chinese
- Able to work well in a team and coordinate multiple internal and external parties