About Tessa Therapeutics
Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Specialist, Clinical Applications (Product Expert)
Associate Director, Clinical Applications
- As a product expert, you would oversee the current knowledge of the assigned product and technology with internal stakeholders.
- Create and periodically update protocol and instruction manuals
- Provide site qualifications and develop training materials to ensure Tessa’s products are delivered efficiently to patients
- Oversee product/ project operations to ensure smooth flow of trial operations.
- Independently support and trouble shoot immunotherapy and product related issues and escalations
- Act as a customer advocate of end users and collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance understanding of the product portfolio and user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or any related field with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in biotech/pharmaceutical. Related cell therapy experiences preferred.
- Site Experience/Nursing Background is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft office such as Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work independently and remotely, Global experience preferred.
- Possess an analytical mind, meticulous, and organized in his/her work.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and able to think logically under pressure.
- Good communication skill and team player