Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Associate Director / Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing
Chief Financial Officer
- Establish cross-functional commercial strategy for Tessa’s portfolio and develop an innovative, consistent, and clear global commercial strategy by representing and integrating patient, healthcare provider and payor needs
- Integrate commercial strategy and insights into all relevant aspects of the product development program, including clinical trial designs, go/no-go decisions and medical and scientific engagement plans.
- Establish and refine long-term revenue and P&L forecasts based on multiple scenarios, timelines, etc.
- Provide evaluations of market opportunities, develop business / go-to-market plan, and lead appropriate market development/ pre-launch activities.
- Work with Medical Affairs group to develop and coordinate external facing activities including website and social media activities to build disease awareness.
- Provide commercial leadership and partner with Medical Affairs and Communications to develop and implement a scientific communication strategy.
- Provide ‘fit for purpose’ commercial input to drug discovery and development activities, and business/market analysis for pipeline program prioritization and drug target product profiles.
- Provide as needed commercial input and direction in the development of corporate and business development presentations for external stakeholders, investors, and internally for the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or life science is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry and/or strategy consulting role, at least 3 of those in a commercial planning, strategic marketing, and/or commercial analytics role
- Proven track record of exceptional team and cross functional effectiveness is required
- Demonstrated ability to develop commercial plans for a biopharmaceutical product
- Excellent communication, collaboration, strategic and analytical skills are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive results
- Demonstrated experience in critically assessing the value proposition of pharmaceutical products from the viewpoint of reimbursement authorities within the US as well as outside the US