Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Analyst, Corporate Strategy & Development
Senior Director, Corporate Strategy & Development
The Analyst, Corporate Strategy is an integral part of the Tessa Corporate Development Office and is responsible for supporting Tessa’s strategy, business development, and corporate finance activities in support of our key priorities. The position enables interaction with all levels of management within the organization as well as external parties, including potential partners, financial advisors, and consultants. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company, with real opportunity to influence business direction. Ideally suited for high-performing young professionals early in their career, the corporate strategy team enables direct exposure to the executive management team, working alongside talented, committed, and supportive teammates. Due to Tessa’s entrepreneurial culture, members of the team are encouraged to explore learn across functions and explore their interests. The skill set and knowledge gained can be applied within the biopharma or medical industry or can be easily transferred across industries and roles.
- This role will provide direct support to the CEO’s Office for all corporate strategy-related and business development activities, with responsibility for aiding the development and implementation of strategies to set the direction and accelerate growth of the business. Members of the team will contribute to a range of initiatives:
- Working closely with company leadership across various functions to develop long-range corporate and scientific strategic plans, to craft company positioning, and to create key metrics.
- Collaborating with functional teams and acting as the internal cross-functional liaison in organizing scientific, clinical, and operational resources for high-priority initiatives, such as clinical trials.
- Spearheading reports and analyses on emerging trends, competitive dynamics, and collaboration opportunities to inform strategic priorities and plans.
- Supporting in the development of board and management updates and presentations as well as contributing to investor-related communications (e.g. corporate presentation, press releases, etc.).
- Building and maintaining the Tessa electronic data room for out-bound due diligence and working with external partners to manage diligence questions and process.
- Managing workstreams for the CEO and within the team, including tracking action items, organizing meetings, preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, and coordinating global and sub-team meetings and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or Business
- High motivation, strong work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Empathy, adaptability, and emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- High level of intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Tessa Therapeutics