Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Executive, Human Resources
Vice President, Human Resources
- Implement a comprehensive recruitment plan consistent with the strategic vision of Tessa
- Business partner with hiring manager and business departments to develop a strategic sourcing strategy
- Utilise creative and non-traditional recruitment strategies to help build an experienced, skilled, and diverse talent pool
- Source resumes through various forms of media including online databases and networking with numerous organisations locally and internationally.
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with educational institutions, search firms, professional associations and other organisations that provide recruitment value.
- Manage recruitment projects and initiatives.
- Assist hiring managers with status updates, applicant repositioning and other common requests.
- Professionally represent Tessa at local and international job fairs, conventions and conferences and maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Maintain a solid understanding/knowledge of the Tessa Culture. Be a brand ambassador and communicate the company philosophy of development and growth to potential candidates
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget
- Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business unit.
- Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field or proven work experience in Talent Acquisition or similar role
- 5 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Self-starter; ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in the use of job boards and various forms of media for recruiting/ branding purposes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal