Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Intern, Process Sciences and Technology
Senior Manager, MSAT Process
- Support PSAT in characterization of process parameters to support the BLA submission data package.
- Support in the development of process troubleshooting and process monitoring trending systems and tools
- Support PSAT in Tech transfer for new process / product / facility
- Maintain strong working relationships with inter-department stakeholders as well as external contractors
- Communicate effectively across functions. Align goals and priorities for the timely execution of activities. Engage in both technical and tactical discussions to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- Excellent team player with willingness to learn, share and find solutions together with the team.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Biotechnology or any related field
- Knowledge with cell therapies/immunology is preferred. Alternatively, strong ability to learn.
- Able to communicate with impact, ensuring alignment and negotiating positive outcomes in his/her area of work.
- Good time management
- An excellent team player with willingness to learn, share and find solutions together with the team.