Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Executive/ Executive, Procurement
Senior Manager, Procurement
- Performs sourcing for indirect spend categories such as marketing, professional services, outsourcing, consultancy, corporate events and office supplies in compliance with the company policy and standard procedures.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with key stakeholders to identify the business needs and scope of works.
- Designs, negotiates and executes business agreements and contracts, including the implementation of service level agreements with strategic suppliers.
- Manages and oversees the day to day purchasing activities within the procurement team and performs routine transactional tasks such as PR to PO conversions, contracts routing, compliance checks and ensures that the purchase orders are issued on time to the suppliers.
- Expedites and follows up on orders acknowledgement with suppliers, ensuring that the stipulated delivery times are met and, if/when missed, are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assists the procurement team in monthly report generation, analysis and tracking of spend for periodic reporting.
- Performs document control & maintains proper documentation and tracking.
- Performs any other tasks and support ad-hoc projects as assigned (if any) by the reporting manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in managing indirect spend categories and purchasing activities.
- Strong knowledge in the entire procure-to-pay process and prior experience in managing start-ups is desirable.
- Highly organized individual with strong abilities to problem-solve, prioritize urgent tasks and adapt to a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Possess good understanding of suppliers’ landscapes, resourceful and can carry out sourcing and market research for regional locations (if required).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Prior experience with the usage of SAP and/or Oracle for purchasing is desirable.