Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Manager, Engineering, Facilities & Projects
- Migration of all equipment calibration, PM and CM to CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
- Drafting of SOPs, WPs, and other quality related documents
- Support infrastructure and utilities maintenance activities (CM, PM, shutdown, etc)
- Provide support for capital investment projects in terms of:
- Providing stewardship for capital projects that includes leading sponsor/ project meetings, financials, technical and etc.
- Capturing a bird’s eye view of project status and zoom in to debottleneck if any issues
- Ensuring that project is delivered meeting expectations from stakeholders on quality, schedule, scope and cost.
- Foreseeing and mitigating risks for projects
- Managing stakeholders across various functions and externally
- Integrating project timelines into Tessa’s drug development program
- Providing timely reports/ escalations to sponsors/ stakeholders
- Provide detailed project plan for tracking that includes but not limited to:
- Interlinked tasks/ requirements
- Resource plan
- Collaborating with Tessa EHS to ensure zero incidents during project execution
- Diploma or Degree in an engineering discipline with minimum 10 years of working experience
- Preferred to have prior experience of managing pharmaceutical (preferably) capital investment projects above USD20M
- Experience e
- Familiar with Microsoft project
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment with little guidance
- Has prior experience leading teams but is also able to leverage on cross functional support with less direct reports
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing contractors in cGMP facility operations
- Experience in cGMP requirements is a must
- Exhibit and promote Tessa’s Core Values