Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Clinical Scientist, Clinical Development
Responsible to support the activities related to clinical studies and Department of clinical development & medical affairs
- Clinical trial support
- Prepare the summary of scientific information and data related to disease and therapy areas including competitive landscape, by searching scientific literature
- Support to clinical leads in coordinating with Institute for some activities of early phase Investigator-initiated trials (IIT) (such as imaging report)
- Custodian for documents including data summary of IITs
- Support clinical lead in organizing of clinical trial-related external meetings,including execution of CDA and budget
- Support to CDMA organization
- To assist head of department in organizing team meetings including journal club
- To support head of department in developing and maintaining SOP and other process
- Custodian for department-related documents
- Preparing the slides for department as required
- MD or PhD
- more than 3 years experience in industry with clinical trials in oncology
- Good team player
- Good communication skills