Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Manager, Business Applications, IT
- Responsible for
- Lead in the selection and evaluation of Lab Information Management System (LIMS) for Tessa Therapeutics.
- Define, design, and document business flows and processes for LIMS.
- Manage the implementation project to ensure timely completion within timeline and cost.
- Track and manage LIMS incidents to ensure timely resolution.
- Manage lifecycle of incidents and minimize their adverse impact on business operations.
- Oversee end-to-end delivery of LIMS and ensure its stability, integrity and business continuity.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all time.
- Ensure that systems conform to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain and Support
- Act as the primary connection between IT and LIMS end users.
- Implement the delivery model of system as a service.
- Implement data integration between LIMS and lab devices and systems.
- Execute established policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Develop procedures and associated documentations on system administration.
- Procedures and associated documentations for LIMS.
- Partner with stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Disseminate information within the team and across functions or teams.
- Participate in and contribute effectively to departmental planning and strategy processes
- Master Degree/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with at least 4 years of relevant working experience in pharmaceutical/life science industry.
- Prior experience in an GxP-related environment in a Biotech or Pharmaceutical company with computer system validation experience.
- Experience in developing design functional specifications, test scripts, computer system validation and training documents.
- Possess “can do” attitude to solve problems and take initiative to find opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Process-oriented with an ability to think strategically to reach a sound decision
- Ability to self-motivate and positive with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and interface with all levels of business including senior leadership team.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction