Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
Associate Director, Strategy & Program Management
- Provide project management on all clinical pipeline programs. This includes the development of project plans, tracking of deliverables, timelines, resourcing, scheduling and budget, as well as providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Provide effective coordination within the project working group, and collaborate well with external functions
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Continuously evaluate the status of project, and regularly report the status to key stakeholders.
- Develops program/project level risk assessment and mitigation strategies; to proactively anticipate potential risks and impacts and to facilitate resolution of issues on a timely basis
- Apply project management best practices, or could be flexible and do what is necessary to ensure the successful initiation, planning, execution, control and close-out of projects
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external functional team members, in ensuring a positive working environment and alignment with Tessa strategic objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or above in life science
- 3+ years’ experience in in all phases of Project Management, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor/Control, and Closeout
- 3+ years’ experience in biological/ pharmaceutical drug development
- Strong team player, able to effectively work within and across teams
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good planning and tracking skills, ability to use proper tools in program management and capable of managing multiple programs with respect to priorities
- Highly organized, ability to effectively manage timelines/ deliverables/ resources
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal/ written communication; ability to distill complex information into simple and clear messages
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required