Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies to treat cancer. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) technology platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown early efficacy and a strong safety profile against solid tumors in clinical trials.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies through combination approaches and other novel immuno-oncology technologies. This portfolio includes a rapidly growing clinical pipeline that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, head and neck cancer, and lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our global team of over 200 employees is passionate about bringing life-saving cancer treatments to patients all over the world. If this excites you too, explore our job opportunities and see if there’s a match.
For more information on Tessa, please visit www.tessatherapeutics.com.
Senior Executive/ Executive, Procurement
Senior Manager, Procurement
- Performs sourcing for indirect spend categories in compliance with the company policy and standard procedures.
- Resolves issues or escalations triggered by requestors and ensures that all business relationships within the area of responsibilities are governed by appropriate contractual documents.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives and/or any projects assigned.
- Reviews contract commercial clauses, formulates and establishes MSA framework and SLA terms.
- Manages, negotiates and oversees the indirect spend categories relating to clinical projects, professional and consultancy services, outsourcing agreements and administers CROs and CMO contracts.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with key stakeholders to identify business needs and scope of work.
- Develops, plans and executes strategic regional sourcing within the categories assigned by maximising value and reducing the total cost of ownership while maintaining and/or improving service quality and vendor service levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing indirect spend categories in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of clinical trials, cGMP requirements and prior start-up experience are desirable.
- Well-versed and strong in contracts management and administration, including formulating the MSA framework and designing service level agreements.
- Excellent ability in problem-solving, prioritizing urgent tasks and handling detailed information.
- Able to oversee implementation of contractual documentation and collaborate positively with all levels in a cross-matrix environment.
- Possess good understanding of suppliers’ landscapes, independent, resourceful and can drive and engage stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, highly adaptable and able to manage workload based on changing priorities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge in SAP / Oracle preferred.