Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with the scientific vision of revolutionizing the treatment of cancer by redirecting the body’s potent anti-viral immune response to recognize and kill cancer cells. Tessa’s core virus-specific T Cell (VST) platform has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors, and the company is building a portfolio of therapies addressing a wide range of tumors by combining the qualities of its T cell platform with complementary technologies. Tessa’s lead Phase III trial for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the world’s largest Phase III T cell immunotherapy trial for any cancer indication. The company has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver autologous T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool across five countries. The combination of technologies from its academic, clinical, and commercial research partners have enabled the company to create a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Senior Executive/ Executive, Procurement
Senior Manager, Procurement
- Performs sourcing for indirect spend categories in compliance with the company policy and standard procedures.
- Resolves issues or escalations triggered by requestors and ensures that all business relationships within the area of responsibilities are governed by appropriate contractual documents.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives and/or any projects assigned.
- Reviews contract commercial clauses, formulates and establishes MSA framework and SLA terms.
- Manages, negotiates and oversees the indirect spend categories relating to clinical projects, professional and consultancy services, outsourcing agreements and administers CROs and CMO contracts.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with key stakeholders to identify business needs and scope of work.
- Develops, plans and executes strategic regional sourcing within the categories assigned by maximising value and reducing the total cost of ownership while maintaining and/or improving service quality and vendor service levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing indirect spend categories in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of clinical trials, cGMP requirements and prior start-up experience are desirable.
- Well-versed and strong in contracts management and administration, including formulating the MSA framework and designing service level agreements.
- Excellent ability in problem-solving, prioritizing urgent tasks and handling detailed information.
- Able to oversee implementation of contractual documentation and collaborate positively with all levels in a cross-matrix environment.
- Possess good understanding of suppliers’ landscapes, independent, resourceful and can drive and engage stakeholders with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, highly adaptable and able to manage workload based on changing priorities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge in SAP / Oracle preferred.