Tessa Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on the development of autologous and off-the-shelf, allogeneic therapies targeting solid tumors. Tessa’s Virus-Specific T cell (VST) platform harnesses the body’s potent anti-viral immune response and has shown compelling results in the treatment of solid tumors.
Tessa is building a portfolio of innovative, next-generation therapies by combining the qualities of VSTs with other immuno-oncology technologies. This includes a rapidly growing pipeline of clinical and pre-clinical autologous programs that target a wide range of cancers, including nasopharyngeal carcinoma, cervical cancer, oropharyngeal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, bladder cancer, as well as head and neck cancer. In addition, Tessa is leveraging its platform to develop an allogeneic therapy to address Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated lymphomas.
Tessa has built up robust operational and supply chain capabilities to successfully deliver T cell therapy treatments to a large patient pool worldwide. Together with the Company’s academic, clinical, and commercial research partners, Tessa has created a fully-integrated approach to the treatment of cancer with immunotherapy.
Our mission is to cure cancers and save lives with our innovative and widely accessible immunotherapies. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are interested to be part of our team.
Executive, Quality Control (Lab Support)
Manager, Quality Control
- Handles purchase request, invoices in QC
- Responsible for QC sample management including test sample receipt & reconciliation; test sample submission and shipment to the external testing laboratories;
- Supports QC laboratory operations for testing materials related matters, including but not limited to new material sourcing, stock take, material usage forecast, material replenishment and reagent preparation
- Acts as QC document controller managing SOPs, assay sheets, test protocols etc, closely liaising with QA document control
- Participates in audits as required
- Assists in equipment maintenance and calibration matters and test scheduling as required
- Performs ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma in Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences/ Biology/Life Science or any related field
- Attention to details, good time management and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good inter-person skills and able to communicate effectively within different level of workers
- Able to adapt in a high-demanding and fast-pace working environment
- Knowledge in cGMP is preferable
- Preferably prior experience with SAP or any other purchasing/ finance computer system and LIMS system
- Able to perform duty on weekends or outside working hours if required